The Callup × Giveway winner

Sunday, April 24, 2016 1 Comments A+ a-


If you follow me on instagram (follow me Here) you'll notice that I've been shining my 32 in recent shots.



Well the reason is not far fetched, this week nysc finally decided to release the callup letters for 2016 batch A which I'm a part of. 💃💃
So expect some nysc inspired posts in the future.



Last week I saw wives on strike!!! 
Excuse the triple exclamation marks, but the film was really good. It was so good that after it ended everyone in my hall gave a resounding applause.  Its highly humorous but still addresses a very serious issue in our society.
So if you're looking for a great movie to relax to that'll give a good laugh you should go see it. 

Now time to announce Giveaway winner 
*drum roll*

And the winner  is Eze Ogechukwu
Congrats Oge. I'll contact you.

Don't forget to Subscribe to Beautiful Onyinye to get a notification of the next giveaway and other exclusive offers. 

Connect  with me 

1 comments:

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
Sunday, April 24, 2016 3:01:00 pm delete

wow so happy tnks beautiful onyinye God bless you

Reply
avatar

Thanks for your comments. I truly value every single one.