REVIEW// Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 5 Comments A+ a-

Happy new month Darlings. Today I'm reviewing the Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent. Quite a mouth full ey? My review is based solely on my opinion and experience based on  my use of the product.


Sometime last year I went to the market in search of a Neutrogena cleanser/face wash. When I got to the store I usually patronise, I asked for the cleanser and I was given this clear pore astringent instead because Igbo boys can do anything to sell their goods. Short story, I decided to give it a try. 



So an Astringent is basically a water based solution that, when applied to the skin, is meant to shrink the skin. It also makes the skin less oily.

Neutrogena Clear Pore claims to be specifically formulated to instantly remove surface oil, to control shine and  to treat and help prevent break outs. 
This astringent also contains 2% salicylic acid as it's active ingredient.
This is great as salicylic acid helps in treating acne as it exfoliates and prevents clogging of pores.


The picture above was taken after a few weeks hiatus from the use of the astringent. So it's basically a day one picture. Continued use however gradually gives more visible results.
The Neutrogena Clear Pore has a lovely smell. When applied on the skin it's very cooling. I cleanse my face, then apply  using cotton wool.
After application it doesn't dry as fast as cleansers do. However once it's dry I notice that my pores become smaller and less visible. It also gave my face a very smooth feel.
I also noticed that on the days I use this my makeup lasts longer.  
This product definitely does what it's supposed to. It shrinks my pores, also helps in cleansing and removes oil.
I'll definitely recommend this. Especially for those with oily skin or acne.
You can shop it here and here

Have you used this product before? Would you try it out? Leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.

Subcribe to my blog pretty please?

Connect with me
Instagram @onyinyeokolie
Twitter      @onyinyeokolie
Facebook  Beautiful Onyinye
Bloglovin  Beautiful Onyinye


5 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
Wednesday, March 02, 2016 9:23:00 am delete

I try to stick to fruit cleansing for my face, which means I avoid non organic products as much as I can. But looks like this did the job neatly. And like I said earlier - your skin is flawless

www.thecocopolitan.com

Reply
avatar
Wednesday, March 02, 2016 11:30:00 am delete

Helpful!
_______________________________________
Affordable Hair Extension Website: http://http://www.aliqueenmall.com/

Reply
avatar
okikiewa
AUTHOR
Wednesday, March 02, 2016 6:14:00 pm delete

Cool write up, will get myself one

Reply
avatar
Wednesday, March 02, 2016 11:58:00 pm delete

Yeah. It definitely did. Thanks 😊

Reply
avatar
Thursday, March 03, 2016 12:04:00 am delete

Cool. Do let me know how that works out.

Reply
avatar

Thanks for your comments. I truly value every single one.