Sneaky High-Low

Monday, April 11, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

"Worrying never helped anyone or help solve problems"

Its been a hot minute ey? Like literally.
The sun seems to have decided to show how scorching it can actually get, Phcn seems to have to have gotten the memo as they've decide to reduce electricity.
Let me not even get into the fuel issue. . . . 

It's so easy to worry. I've learnt to lay my worries at the feet of the Lord and this gives me peace. The alternative is bitten nails and high blood pressure. None of which looks good on anyone. But really who worrying epp? ☺


I've always loved the high-low trend.
So when I saw this dress I knew I had to get it. I wore this outfit some time ago to hang out with a friend.



I styled it previously with flat sandals. 
This time though i decided to try sneakers as I've never tried the sneaker and dress thing.



I've been having trouble finding some to taking pictures, however my lovely friend Flourish helped me take these shots when i visited her.



I'm thinking of styling this with maybe a belt and gladiators next.

Who else is loving Poe's Cover of Olamide's Who You Epp? You should check it out.


What do you think? How would you style this. Have you ever tried to wear a dress and sneakers?  I would love to hear from you, do leave a comment.

Loved this post SUBSCRIBE  to never miss a post, get Exclusive Offers and Giveaways!  

Connect with  me
Instagram // Twitter // Facebook // Bloglovin



Thanks for your comments. I truly value every single one.