OUTFIT//Danshiki + Jeans

Thursday, February 18, 2016 5 Comments A+ a-


I know the danshiki is so last year, but I still find it trendy. And Besides the weather is incredibly hot. So anything made of cotton is bae. 


I wore this to school a few days ago to facilitate my school ID for camp. 
I styled this with jeans which had a bit of tribal print, sandals and shades.



Noticed my hand was on my head in most of the shots? I don't know what it was doing there  ðŸ˜•

How would you have styled yours? Leggings, shorts, tucked in? Leave a comment and let me know.



I hope you enjoyed this post.
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to Beautiful Onyinye to get notifications of my posts immediately they're up on the blog.

Connect with me
Instagram @onyinyeokolie
Twitter      @onyinyeokolie
Facebook  Beautiful Onyinye
Bloglovin  Beautiful Onyinye


5 comments

Write comments
Motunrayo
AUTHOR
Thursday, February 18, 2016 10:18:00 pm delete

Very creative, love d jean and sandals

Reply
avatar
JustPorsh
AUTHOR
Friday, February 19, 2016 7:41:00 am delete

I've never worn a danshiki. I neeed to hunt for one.
You look great.
Love the jeans

Reply
avatar
Tuesday, March 01, 2016 1:45:00 am delete

Thanks. You should get one. They're very comfortable.

Reply
avatar

Thanks for your comments. I truly value every single one.